Rules to sort ourt

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 15:13:09 AKST 2005

Three things to try or fix with urgent proposals.

1. Give electrics a provisional year at 11 lb 8 oz. Asses results and any
battery tech changes or disadvantages/advantages at end of year. Would not
hurt pattern

2. Try a year of 401 with no turnarounds. Might help us attract.

3. Resubmit landings and take-off proposal based upon the knowledge that one
AMA board member has stated that they voted the wrong way by mistake.
Primarily due to the confusing English that was used. Correct a wrong.
Respect the NSRCA vote.

Regards,

Eric.