Technology and Paticipation

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Jan 9 14:58:58 AKST 2005

Troy wrote: "Bob has stated he is going to be flying 90 sized ARFy in Masters."

Bob replies: Only until there is clear evidence of anti-90 sized airplanes scores from Judges.  I've flown it enough to know good and well that it is capable, and I'm capable of flying it.  Should be fun!

Go Broncos! <G>, er - ah - Who?

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net