Participation

Norm500 Norm500 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 14:54:39 AKST 2005

Yeah, expensive things aren't they.  So far, at least, they're
kind of like computers; the price doesn't really drop over time as
there is always new improvements that make you want the latest
products.  I only own one large lipoly pack but it's doing okay
for me for now.  I'm hoping the competition will start to drive
prices down a little by spring.

Norm