Judging Question - track

steven maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 9 14:50:13 AKST 2005

 For the less smarter people it's the line that the planes on not the
attitude of the plane, LOL sorry Mark just seen a good chance to lighten
thing's up, lol.
 Can't wait to see you at contest this year your one of the ones that's
makes it really fun.
 Steve Maxwell

Gravity point follows...

possible I would the definition to state what it is and not what is ain't.
Normally you see track ain't the attitude as the definition of the track.