Participation

Norm500 Norm500 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 11:58:10 AKST 2005

That's one thing that makes the Focus II look attractive for
electric, a top hatch and a firewall without rails.  Just don't
think it would make the weight requirement.  I keep looking at 90
size planes also as weight wouldn't be an issue, but most would
require a lot of modification to make them electric friendly.

Norm