We're not starting that again, was: Re: adding complexity to Sportsman

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Sun Jan 9 07:41:45 AKST 2005

"Question in my mind is why is it that at Nats Finals, one is hard pressed to see spectators at the Masters site? Forget about spectators for a moment, I had a heck of a time filling 3 of 5 judges chairs. I know I personally asked about 2 dozen folks, and Don asked a bunch also. Every one wants to observe F3A and witness history, I suppose.

If the event crowns a National Champ, would the event be better attended/spectated if it were more entertaining/interesting? That's essentially the question on the floor.

MattK"

Matt,
That's not a tough one. You had a good local rock group playing on one site and the Rolling Stones playing on the other.....

Verne Koester