AFPD installation

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Jan 9 05:46:36 AKST 2005

Jerry - you need to tell the "mother ship" in Germany.  www.IPACS.DE
Good luck.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jerry Stebbins
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 8:43 AM
  Subject: Re: AFPD installation

  Bob, guess you just made my choice easier. If we cannot share our tweaks easily among those that really want them, then I will stay with Great Planes, no matter how "Great" a different simulator is. I would suggest either they "fix it" or we just don"t buy it, and hurt their bottom line. Thats the best way to get their attention!!!!!"So there goes 5 sales from this area.
  Jerry