AFPD installation

Anne et Xavier xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 9 05:14:42 AKST 2005

I noticed that the smaragd need some mixes and cg change but it looks
like a good start. I will be very interested in your version.
I am surprised that you can't share the file. How come we could download
so many additional planes from various sites ? What's the difference ? I
beleive that this option is what would make a simulateur more
interesting.
Xavier