Difference in rule change forms, which is correct?

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 19:32:35 AKST 2005

I have found that the current rule form posted on the
AMA site as #333 PDF rule change is different than the
one that was adopted in the the new documents
contained in the new contest board procedure's. The
difference is the current posted #333 requires only
three current open members to sign the proposal and
the form in the new contest board procedure's requires
two open members and one contest director.

I have emailed Steve Kaluf but with the weather
causing the power outages in Muncie, and headquarters
being closed, I have heard nothing back. Does anyone
have any insight as to which for is correct? I hate to
just assume ( you know what that stands for) its the
new one in the contest board procedure's but if I had
a choice I would probably select it.

Thanks,

Marty King
AMA 39945