Webra 1.45 tuning length?

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 05:54:34 AKST 2005

Check the Peidmont models web site.  They have a diagram of how far it should be from the engine to the first baffle on the pipe.  Should be a similar distance if the diameters of the pipe are close.

Randy

Hello guys,

I would like to know the tuning lengths that you all are running with the Webra 1.45. I have the blackhead version and am running an Asano pipe. I was running the flex header combo with it, but it broke and really didn't seem that it was tuned as well as it could be, as it was a pretuned system. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Ryan Smith