.now Challenge!

Evan H. Dygert evand at dygertconsulting.com
Thu Jan 6 19:09:55 AKST 2005

I wish I was far enough along to contribute. However, this
is exactly the kind of thing that I need to really get me
going. A friend of mine sold me the foam cores, fiberglass
fuse, and balsa stabs for a 40 size pattern plane for $20.
Now I just have to figure out what to do them! I don't
even know what plane it is because the instructions were
eaten by bugs (they were in Spanish anyway and I don't
read Spanish).

I should take pictures and post them and maybe one of you
will be able to tell me what plane it is.

Evan H. Dygert
Dygert Consulting, Inc.
364 Twelve Oaks Dr.
Winter Springs, FL 32708