NB Engineering ---- was PL Products

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Jan 6 17:16:18 AKST 2005

No apology necessary, Tom.  I think that far too often we criticize someone when they tell the tale of woe.  They happen, and we do need to share them!  It's healthy to do so, IMO, and also to share the good stories... gives us all perspective, I think.
    Hope your messes get sorted out to your satisfaction.  I think we've probably all BTDT.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net