NB Engineering ---- was PL Products

Archie Stafford rcpattern at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 16:28:01 AKST 2005

On the other end of the scope I want to share an experience from a company
who did stand behind their work.  I ordered a Mantis kit and it showed up
last month.  Through no fault of Nedim's the fuse was damaged near the
horizontal stab.  It was dented and the gel coat was cracked.  I called
Nedim and told him what happened, he immediately offered to do whatever it
took to fix the situation, offered to send me a new fuse.  I even had a
bunch of custom work done on my Mantis, firewall installed and some other
things.  The fuse was easily fixed so I did not accept the new fuse offer.
I later found out that for whatever reason he had not insured the shipment.
And even though it would've come out of his pocket, he offered to make sure
I was happy.

Just wanted to share a positive experience from a kit maker, these are the
ones we need to take care of.

Arch

  _____