Annex-proposal-devolpment

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Thu Jan 6 10:57:32 AKST 2005

George,

Another good maneuver would be the horizontal figure 8 like we used to do
back in the 70's.   This maneuver simple in execution would stimulate
centering, depth perception and right left change of aileron use.

I find using this maneuver when training a new pilot  helps them with all
these forms of control with out it being too difficult.    Once they have
mastered this maneuver then I tell them that they just performed a precision
pattern maneuver....  and a big grin comes over their face.

Wayne Galligan