AMA MASTER'S unknown? ** del klipped for reposting **

Del Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Thu Jan 6 10:17:19 AKST 2005

Bob does bring up a good point...  The sport had evolved the point tope
competitors do have a professional caller. In this application I mean one
the count and rely on at all times.  Stick them with another caller and
their flight goes in the toilet.  Want not get real crazy and make pilots
switch callers as long as some want to get goofy... No one in particular in
mind.

    del