AMA MASTER'S unknown?

rcaerobob at cox.net rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Jan 6 07:40:18 AKST 2005

Before I'd answer whether I wanted one or not, I'd like to have an understanding of what, specifically, the unknown in Masters would "reveal".  If pattern is about precision piloting that could be a different thing than an ability to have a good caller....

Just my ignorant opinion.

Bob P.

rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net