Temperatures acceptable for equipment while flying.....?

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Jan 6 05:29:55 AKST 2005

Hi Lance,
What plugs are in the engine?
I have seen plenty of engines quit abruptly, most often at mid-throttle, because the plug was too cold.
One Sport flyer at the filed had an ENYA 50CX he was going to take a hammer to, until I put an Enya #3 plug in it ...
all because he didn't belive in spending more than $3 for a glo-plug. Great running engine, now.
Nitro helps, too.
Regards,

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer