Which Engine Should I use ???

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 5 23:53:41 AKST 2005

Dan,

I would go with the 91FX rather than the 91Surpass II pump.  Eddie used YS
91 prior to YS 110.  91FX does not have to run faster rpm.
If you have a perry pump, it will be better.  If you like to work on the
plane a little more, go with a muffled tuned pipe.
There are several people using tuned piped setups for the Excelleron 90s.

My 91SX w/ tuned pipe setup may need some weight in the nose, but not sure
yet.

Ihncheol Park