Bill Hempel's new video

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Jan 4 12:30:45 AKST 2005

On Jan 4, 2005, at 3:10 PM, Fletcher, Richard wrote:

> I must have missed something, which stunt are you guys talking about
> that you see as very dangerous? The video I saw was the one of the
> Jason-like doll flying around hanging under the plane. Followed by a
> rear view of the plane in flight. I thought that was one of the best
> videos I have seen in a long time.

That was a Jason-like doll?  Geez, I thought it was Jason.  <VBG>

Seriously, while I think there's only a very small group of individuals
who might actually try something like this, it doesn't portray the kind
of things we want people to remember us by.

On a side note, a visitor to our field saw one of the big "IMAC"
airplanes being flown in a hover over and over again.  After watching
the same guy do the same thing on several flights, the visitor came up
to me and said, "Is that all that guy can do?"

Ron Van Putte