Bill Hempel's new video

Fletcher, Richard Richard.Fletcher at gs.com
Tue Jan 4 12:10:37 AKST 2005

I must have missed something, which stunt are you guys talking about that
you see as very dangerous? The video I saw was the one of the Jason-like
doll flying around hanging under the plane. Followed by a rear view of the
plane in flight. I thought that was one of the best videos I have seen in a
long time.

Thanks, Rich