[SPAM] Re: Sequence Poll Results

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Jan 4 11:57:33 AKST 2005

Bill:

Actually, you want to have a very close (within say 2) K-Factor number for each class.  You also want to put in the total number of maneuvers.  These two figures will give you the ability to change the schedule, but keep an identical difficulty factor.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505