Sequence Poll Results

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Jan 4 10:54:47 AKST 2005

Mark:
That's a good way of doing it--set up a range of total K-Factors
allowable for each class.  Take a set of "allowed" maneuvers; put them
together until the number of maneuvers desired has the desired total
K-Factor.  Doesn't have to be exact; just close enough for pattern work!<G>
Of course, other things must be considered also, flow, etc. but it's a
good starting point to get the difficulty needed for a specific class.
Bill Glaze