Sequence Poll Results

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Tue Jan 4 08:30:26 AKST 2005

Guys,
I think that each class, up thru Advanced, needs to have 2 or 3
maneuvers of elemental complexity beyond the level of the standards
for that particular class. Remember the old 6-sided outside in
Advanced? There were few who ever mastered the timing required for
proper execution of equal line segmentation throughout the maneuver.

These type of maneuvers provide for a broader delineation in the
final total score outcome making it clearly obvious who the winner
in the class is. A guy can get pretty depressed when he loses a
round by one half a point! High K-Factor maneuvers enable such
separation.
Georgie