Sequence Poll Results

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 07:33:48 AKST 2005

Mark,

That would be fine as long as there were a set of
basic guidelines for each class so that the
progression aspect is not lost. I would much rather
see each class submitted as individual proposals too,
that way we would not get shot down for everything
(401,402,403 & 404) just because 402 was not liked by
the contest board. It would be great if we could have
a catalog like IMAC, however, they need it to be
"real" when it comes to mimicing IAC and FAI which
schedule changes yearly in full scale. We do not have
that driving force behind us. The best that I think we
could do is have several on-going committees working
on new sequences. We can approach it from two sides as
a group NSRCA and as individuals from within the
group.

Marty

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com