MK Dual Elavator Bellcrank ?

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Mon Jan 3 09:13:51 AKST 2005

Frank's way is one way, and I can understand his suggestion because it gets the mounting brackets square to the pushrod.  However, It's not really necesary.  All installations I've seen, including my own, screwed the outer spinning mounting bracket to the fuse side.  The ply is used as a doubler on the inside to give the mounting screws something to bite into.  cut the holes in the fuse first.  Use thick CA or rubberized CA to glue one ply doubler in at a time.  use fuse hole A as the access hatch to hold the ply up against the fuse inside of hole B.  then dremel out the ply covering hole B and use hole B as access to hold the ply double against the inside of hole A.

--Lance