Sequence Poll Results

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sun Jan 2 09:11:57 AKST 2005

I second that. Well said.

Bob Richards.

Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net> wrote:

I'll bet that many of the people who voted NO on having the progression
of AMA classes designed to prepare for F3A were saying, "I don't think
the construction of the progression of maneuver schedules should be
dictated by a maneuver schedule we have no control over." I, for one,
feel that way. I feel that the Master class, the terminus of the AMA
maneuver schedule sequence, should reflect what members of NSRCA want.
We can't affect what FAI does to the F3A maneuver schedule. If we
tailor the Master class maneuver schedule to what is in the F3A
maneuver schedule, we will be tinkering with it continuously and
changes to the Master class maneuver will often dictate changes to the
maneuver schedules in the other classes. I believe we should decide
what we want to do and do it.

Ron Van Putte