PBG carbon wing tube for IMPACT

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 09:22:40 AKST 2005

In a message dated 2/28/2005 1:09:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
atwoodm at paragon-inc.com writes:

Do you  know if these tubes will also work with the Rev Pro?  The tube I
have  is SO tight you'd think you were going to break the wings getting
them on  and off.  I've sanded the crap out of the tube and the sleeves
and  it's better...but still way too tight.

The Rev Pro tube is already  carbon...just wondering if these have  better
tolerances.

-mark

round a considerable amount. It may be worthwhile to just replace the 1 1/4"
stock carbon tube with a 1" PBG unit. The sleeves outside diameter may be
adjusted using good ol' balsa to fit inside the existing sockets, then glued in
place with probond. Weight wise, I believe it would be a wash substituting the
lighter PBG units for the heavier stock units, because the mods will add 15-20
grams. That's what I plan on doing with my Rev Pro and Impact

MattK