fuel tank venting w/perry regulated pump

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Feb 28 08:31:11 AKST 2005

Muffler pressure worked well on a pumped OS 1.20 about
10 years ago. A freind was having a problem that was
hard to diagnose, and just on a whim we hooked up
muffler pressure. Got through a contest without any
problem. Later, we found we had a small air leak in
the system, running the muffler pressure helped. As
far as that setup went, muffler pressure worked ok.

Bob R.

--- Wayne Galligan <wgalligan at goodsonacura.com> wrote:

> I know the instructions say not to use muffler
> pressure.  I assume that the main reason for this is
> reduce the possibility of ingesting trash from the
> muffler.    Some guys are running muffler  or header
> pressure even on the OS 1.40s with success.  Is
> there anyone else out there running exhaust pressure
> to a pumped setup and how are you doing it?  Bladder
> tank,filter?
>
> Wayne Galligan

SpamGuard.