PBG carbon wing tube for IMPACT

Karl G. Mueller kgamueller at rogers.com
Mon Feb 28 05:12:45 AKST 2005

Peter,

Run some CA into the sockets. Do that by rotating the socket after every drop
and run a beat every 90º. Just a drop at a time. Don't run in too much at once
and use a little accelerator. Make sure the CA is well cured before inserting the tube.
If it gets too tight wrap some sand paper around a broom handle and sand it out
to the fit you like.

Karl G. Mueller
kgamueller at rogers.com