PBG carbon wing tube for IMPACT

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 04:51:19 AKST 2005

In a message dated 2/28/2005 5:32:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pentagon.systems at bigpond.com writes:

Hi  All,

I have a PBG 30mm carbon tube for my IMPACT which is 35 grams  lighter than
the original. Unfortunately it is a little loose in the  existing wing
sockets. What is a good technique to fix this? I don't want  to add anything
to the tube itself otherwise I won't be able to use the  carbon sleeve
supplied.

Regards,

Peter

Peter, I have run some ca on the tube to tighten up loose fits. Then a
little fine sanding will produce the nice slip fit you are looking for

MattK