Weight limit discussion

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 03:21:46 AKST 2005

Althought the thought and nature of Buddy's suggestion are with good intentions, I don't think this would ever be effective.  The only reason is, who you make it for.  If the weight, or more appropriately overweight rule is applicable to flier 1, it is applicable to everyone, hence allowing any who wish to use it to the letter of the rule.  Just being realistic here.

Whether this allowed more wing area, more side area more any area, there are those competitors that would use it to an exploitive point.

I like Bob P's past post.  Leave the weight issue alone untill F3A is in fact changed and not just a recommendation.

Ed

"Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Hey Buddy,

I think this has potential.  We need to sort through the specifics…but I think it could be framed in a way to accomplish the intended goal without the unintended consequences that the previously beaten to death discussion on weight change would bring.

-Mark