Weight limit discussion

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 13:15:08 AKST 2005

Dave-Mark-Bob-John etc.etc.etc.
As I said in my previous post I fully understand the reasoning from both
sides of this issue and requested pro and con opinions on a possible  solution
which will satisfy the area that I think is driving this discussion.  That is
the absolute necessity to spend large amounts of money to reduce  the weight of
a model to bring it into compliance with the weight limit.
Especially for those who cannot afford it and would like to  participate in
the Nat's
I have received suggestions that this issue could be resolved by adopting a
penalty system similar to that now in place for the Noise Limit rule and
another suggestion that would provide for a 2/12% over weight  allowance. If you
have an opinion I would like to hear it.
Buddy