Weight Issues

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 27 10:14:21 AKST 2005

If you are saying "11 pounds without fuel or 12 pounds ready to fly" that is
about as fair as you can be to compare the technologys. Unfortunately for us
who choose not to spend the $$$ for electrics it will leave us behind...

How about 11 pounds with fuel for all? That really meets ALL FAI rules and
would breath new life into the Prophecy/Hydeout kind of airframe!

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US