Fw: Weight limit discussion

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Fri Feb 25 10:47:43 AKST 2005

Mark,
The reason is simple.  We lower classes are simply waiting for your
equipment's value to drop so we can afford to buy your stuff, but of course,
I'll only be buying your old equipment so you can afford to re-tool, it's
the least I can do to help out a fellow pattern flier.<g>

Ken Thompson
D4, Sportsman, again