FAI Weight Thread

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Feb 24 19:36:01 AKST 2005

Dave,
 Yeah, apples to oranges but the point is it's the same arguement even
though the requirements are totally opposite. We have a MAX weight rule,
they have a MIN weight rule. We're both trying to build lighter airplanes
AND make it easier to attract participants (ARFs). That's the part I found
interesting.
John Pavlick