Weight rules discussion ( my opinion)

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Feb 24 19:31:16 AKST 2005

I'll ask again...  If 2M is 2M...then why aren't the people with weight
problems flying planes like my old Arch Nemesis??? FULL 2M plane...and
you had to work to make them over 10lbs... NO chance to get to 11.

Why?? It's too small...  The same thing will occur if the weight limit
is 12lbs...  the 2M ships of today (that people can't seem to build at
11lbs) will be TOO SMALL.. and we'll be flying BIGGER (Still 2M)
airplanes that these same people won't be able to build under 12
pounds...and they'll all be clammering for 13lbs...

In the meantime...everyone will be paying more to "upgrade" to the new
designs.

-Mark.