FAI Weight Thread

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 14:22:07 AKST 2005

Eric there are many FAI events with the same weight limit imposed on them.  I
am not certain of this, but I think that most all model world record attempts
 require a 5 kilo limit. F3A unfortunately may have fallen into that same
bucket.

MattK

In a message dated 2/23/2005 5:59:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,