Remote Glo Plug Clips

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:07:31 AKST 2005

Bob:
    What I do is wrap the wire several times around the clip and solder
it, then either shrink tube or electrical tape the connection for an
inch or so down the wire.  That provides some strain relief to the
solder joint.  To be honest, I don't know what the life span will be of
that joint, since I have not had one fail in 300+ flights last yr.  Now
of course, thats on an OS 140 2-stroke, so the YS paint mixers might
give it a shorter life......don't know.  Oops did I slip in a derogitory
comment???
Chris