NATS

Archie Stafford rcpattern at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 18:11:04 AKST 2005

The biggest thing with shipping it is making sure it packed correctly.  And
in a VERY sturdy box, wooden if possible just to eliminate the crushing
possibilities.  I'm sure that if you had it shipped you could have it
shipped to the AMA headquarters and pick it up there.  I don't think the AMA
would have a problem with that especially since you were visiting for the
NATS.

There are always pattern vendors floating around, but there is also a hobby
shop adjacent to the flying site, but you'd probably have been luck finding
anything from one of the pattern vendors who are usually out there.

Arch

  _____