PPG K-36 Primer?

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 16:40:17 AKST 2005

Yes, the PPG reducer will work fine. I usually reduce mine just a little
more than what is called for. For 5 ozs of primer itself, I use 2-2.5 ozs of
reducer. But on a primer coat, it really doesn't matter much unless it's the
last one before the paint. I usually brush on the first coat though.

-Mike