Pipe Life Questions

Buff Miller fmiller2 at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 20 16:45:20 AKST 2005

Hi Steve,

You're not too late.  I had the pipe in the PP for 24 hours with no ill
effects.  It did clean some carbon, as seen by chunks of carbon being
flushed out.  But did it clean it thoroughly?  I guess the engine will tell
me next time out.  Or, though I'm not quite ready for this; perform an
autopsy on the pipe.

Buff

  _____