[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Moki 180

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 10:03:16 AKST 2005

Eric:
Agreed.  I've seen some great results with the Moki twin, if you can
keep the rear cylinder cooled.  You apparently managed this.  I can
remember the first Giant Scale Air Race at Modesto, Calif. where Bill
Hempel flew his Dad's B-26 (as I remember) bomber in the race with twin
3.60 Moki's   Billy ran off and hid from the field; he was just plain
superior to the others.  So............they changed the rules for next
year.  Hmmmmmmm..............sounds familiar to me! ;-)
Bill Glaze