Mid Air Question

bdbd at bellsouth.net bdbd at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 16 10:34:23 AKST 2005

Here is what I don't get.  Most of these midairs were at competitions. It would seem to me that the competition coordinator/ manager would set up the flight lines where there is no interference from multiple planes. It would seem to me that if the coordinator was held accountable for these midairs there would be alot fewer incidents. If I am flying a $2000 + bird I would make dern sure that my plane was in no jepardy of a mid air.  These planes are way to expensive to become combat models. If I wanted to fly combat I would choose a much cheaper and more durable plane.  Why don't we spend more time trying to make the events safer and less money and time building combat planes.

Dan