[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Re: [SPAM] Re: Moki 180

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed Feb 16 10:19:31 AKST 2005

Way back when I was writing for the KFactor, I tested a Cline regulator on an MVVS engine. The carb for the MVVS was designed for muffler pressure, and did not have enough fuel draw without it. The way the Cline works, (at least when I tested it) it supplies fuel to the carb at atmospheric pressure. Did not work with the MVVS without modifying the carb first.

If you can richen the engine without muffler pressure, the Cline regulator should work.

I had thought about installing a pressure nipple on the regulator to supply it with muffler pressure instead of atmospheric, but never tried it.

Bob R.

Grow Pattern <pattern4u at comcast.net> wrote:
Jim,
I don't know if the carb will like the Cline regulator so I didn't
state that as a solution. I don't have my Moki any more so I can't back that
idea up with a test.

Regards,

Eric.