OS-160 FX/ header/ pipe

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Tue Feb 15 10:30:25 AKST 2005

Not sure that's possible. You might be able to get the header and pipe from
central, but I don't know about the engine itself.

He can shop around to find a good price on the engine, but Tower stocks them
at $249, usually with some small discount from one of thier silly ads.

Karl Mueller makes the best headers, but I understand central also has one;
it won't be a custom fit however.

Pipes: A zillion different ones. The Aeroslave one seems to work fine, as
will a macs or a greve. Personally I like the ES 2C160S90 for this engine.

I'm sure somebody will have another answer, but these are a couple of
alternatives.

-Mike