Curious About Mid Air Collidions

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Sun Feb 13 23:49:55 AKST 2005

These come to mind as ones I've witnessed involving D6 pilots since Sept. 2003:

1. Brian Young & Bobby Zikes - planes totaled - Dallas
2. Lance Van Nostrand & Ron Bar - planes saved - Hot Springs
3. Mark Hunt & David Cotton  - planes totaled - Temple (I think)
4. BW Ponder & Sean McClain - planes totaled - NATS
5. Gray Fowler &  Paul Villarrubia - planes saved - Dallas
6. Keith Black & Art Wagner - planes totaled - Hot Springs

I feel like I'm forgetting at least one, perhaps others will chime in.

Keith Black