140 FZ Prop Size

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 13 10:13:25 AKST 2005

I have found the 15-12 best for clean airplanes like the Prophecy while the
16-10 makes a really big difference in the wider Focus. More Nitro means
more prop & more maintenance. I like to see about 8200 rpm on the ground
with a 140FZ and will prop down to get it. I run 15% or 20% Red Max all Syn
fuel.
Be aware that extra rev's will make a little more noise.
John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US