Metal Need

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Fri Feb 11 06:06:50 AKST 2005

If you have an aluminum recycling center in your area - go by & tell the guy
what you want.
At my local center, the guy let me look around and I found a folding lawn
chair & a set of crutches and some tubing I have no idea what was originally
intended for. I gave him $5.00 and left happy - more tubing than I know what
to do with.

Eddie