Metal Need

Rick Kent knowhow3 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 10 08:29:40 AKST 2005

The mops/rakes/brooms I looked at were all either seamed steel tube, wood,
or plastic handled. Maybe I went to the wrong Wally World...who knows.
Anyway, I got enough alum tubing from the website to make header extensions
for the rest of my life (3 feet x2 pieces), for about 12 bucks or so shipped
 They have lots of other nifty raw materials listed too, and will sell in
small quantities suitable to our needs, which is what I liked most.

Factor in that it came right to my door, which has to count for something,
with the price of gas and all. Driving all over and spending $6-$8 in gas,
in order to spend $5 on some widget I then have to modify, just doesn't have
the appeal it once did to me. ;-)

Call me crazy.

Rick