Header and Pipe cleaner

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 09:25:09 AKST 2005

On the inside or out?

Matt

In a message dated 2/10/2005 11:43:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
d.pappas at kodeos.com writes:

I wonder if the ceramic coating guys, the  kid brother uses for the drag car
headers, can do anything with our parts.
That leaves a slick surface that adds some  tiny bit of ponies.
I'll let you know.

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications